"In our day to day actions, it is often the small and simple things that will have a long-lasting impact. What we say, how we act, and how we choose to react will influence not only ourselves but also those around us. We can build up, or we can tear down." -Per G. Malm

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Countdown to Twilight

So in just a mere 24 hours we should be standing outside freezing our bahoochies off waiting to get in to see Twilight. I am excited to see it. I just reread the book to familiarize myself with what happened. (It's been a while). But I am more excited to hang out with my friends, freezing together, laughing and having a good time. I am looking forward to the steak n shake rendezvous to analyze and talk about it. And I think I am going to wear my jammies. It will be great.

No comments: