"In our day to day actions, it is often the small and simple things that will have a long-lasting impact. What we say, how we act, and how we choose to react will influence not only ourselves but also those around us. We can build up, or we can tear down." -Per G. Malm

Sunday, December 20, 2009

November in a nutshell

So the holidays are upon us and it has been crazy busy. I obviously haven't taken the time to post. Well since it is almost Christmas I thought I should at least recap November. So here are the highlights of the month of Thanks and Giving.
Craft time with Emily. She made a VERY colorful turkey.
Gingerbread houses at the Jones' A tradition 2 years in the making.


Saw my friend Lisa in an amazing performance of Fiddler on the Roof.

Went to the midnight Showing of New Moon with all my girl friends.



And celebrated Thanksgiving. We went to Brock's mom's family at noon on and his dad's at 5:00 on the actual holiday and then got around to my family on the 3rd.
It was a great month filled with lots of fun things. It is never boring on the Fruth Frontier.










2 comments:

Shanna said...

Busy holidays for you. Hope Christmas is good for you too.

Deb said...

Ok to the "singing cleaner" i love it, I wish my kids would help me clean. Loving your man...it is so awesome when the man you married still makes you smile and feel loved...I love the butterflies that sometimes happen. And finally holiday fun...Just take a breath and enjoy the ride. It goes by so fast.