"In our day to day actions, it is often the small and simple things that will have a long-lasting impact. What we say, how we act, and how we choose to react will influence not only ourselves but also those around us. We can build up, or we can tear down." -Per G. Malm

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Snowman Envy

We finally got the right snow at our house to make a snowman. Emily and I worked really hard and were proud of our snowman with grape eyes and carrot nose. (The little carrots sticking out are his arms. She pulled out my sticks and replaced them with baby carrots).

Then that afternoon Grandpa Brock took her out and built this with her.







I feel okay about my snowman because I let her be the architect. I am pretty sure Gpa did most of the work here....





1 comment:

emily said...

Personally, I am partial to tiny snowmen. But they're both great! Good thing you got those made before spring came! yay!