"In our day to day actions, it is often the small and simple things that will have a long-lasting impact. What we say, how we act, and how we choose to react will influence not only ourselves but also those around us. We can build up, or we can tear down." -Per G. Malm

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Retro "Good Times"

As I was scrolling through our computer I found this: http://www.weebl.jolt.co.uk/donkey.htm and I was reminded of all the fun times hanging out at the Newtons, watching movies, laughing, and eating ice cream. I especially loved the staying up til midnight so that it was officially Midnight so we could make the Bunny Tracks runs to Walmart. Thanks to Ali and Beans for finding this and sharing. I think it was more funny then because it was really late at night. Now it is just bizarre but still humorous. Thanks for all the memories and "Good Times"

No comments: