"In our day to day actions, it is often the small and simple things that will have a long-lasting impact. What we say, how we act, and how we choose to react will influence not only ourselves but also those around us. We can build up, or we can tear down." -Per G. Malm

Saturday, January 3, 2009

A Tribute

I would like to take this opportunity to pay tribute to a good friend of mine who is no longer with us. Shawn Offen. Otherwise known as Shawnzie (much like Fonzie). Shawn was and is a great person. Despite his trials and difficulties I always saw a happy and optimistic person. He made me laugh and taught me alot. I love and appreciate him so much and am grateful for the impact he had on my life. Although he is no longer in his mortal tabernacle I know he is doing great works. Thank you for touching my heart and my life. I will miss you and look forward to seeing you again.

3 comments:

Sara and the Boys said...

HI Becca, it is Sara I was wondering when Shawn passed away? I haven't kept in touch with the Offens, but I remember Shawn. Anyway please let me know. Thanks, Sara

Deb said...

So sorry to here he is gone. I only knew him for a short while but he impacted my life too.

Stacy & Sasha & Zach & Tori said...

Hi Becca. I am Shawn's brother in Arizona. Thank you so much for your kind words. He is greatly missed in our family, but I know he has more important things to do right now. :)