"In our day to day actions, it is often the small and simple things that will have a long-lasting impact. What we say, how we act, and how we choose to react will influence not only ourselves but also those around us. We can build up, or we can tear down." -Per G. Malm

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Knowing

So I've decided to review the movies I watch and post them on my blog.
We Red Boxed the movie "Knowing" yesterday with Nicolas Cage. Based on a 5 star rating system all 5 stars being the top score I would have to give it 2 1/2 stars. It was not at all what I was expecting. It had a little bit of a scare factor but the ending left me so "huh" that I forgot that there had been scary parts. (No need to watch a cartoon afterwards). It had a very unique twist at the end that left me feeling kind of like "this is weird." I think I might have to watch it again to really get a feel for it but I am not sure if I want to. I am Nic Cage fan but I am afraid this was not one of my favorites? He did a fine job, but it was probably my "Expectations" factor and this ending was not what I was expecting.

No comments: