"In our day to day actions, it is often the small and simple things that will have a long-lasting impact. What we say, how we act, and how we choose to react will influence not only ourselves but also those around us. We can build up, or we can tear down." -Per G. Malm

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Back to Back to Back to....

Back in October I was carrying a bunch of things out to the car and talking to Brock on the phone at the same time and missed the bottom step, fell, scraped my knee to bits, and wrenched my back. And life goes on. Well a couple of weeks ago my back killed to the point it was tough to function. (For example to even lift the toilet seat I'd have to spread my legs wide and squat straight backed because I couldn't bend and picking up Em or Putting her in her crib brought me to tears.) So I went to the chiroproactor and got x-rays yada, yada, and am currently in treatments that are 3 times a week for 4 weeks. However, he said that I am doing much better and this upcoming Tuesday I get reassesed ( I can't spell that word) and maybe will be able to move on to the next step of treatments. YEAH!! I just want to be able to go to the Y again. Hopefully he'll give me the go ahead. I'll give a medical update next week.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yeah! You finally have a blog! I heard that you were the new YW President. Congrats! We will definitely have to swap ideas. Last night we cleaned the church and that was a blast. :)

I remember Becca and Josh Bowers saying they were moving to Utah? Do you know what city they are in?

BTW- I hope your back gets feeling better. Injuries are no fun! I also miss the Y. They don't have any set up like the Y out here. It's a real shame!

Anna said...

I want you to be able to go to the Y. Bad things happen when you aren't there..like my 3 year old wetting all over everything:) Argh.

Jennifer said...

Oh, I hope that you get the answers that you want at your next appt. I feel your pain, back injuries are the worst. Hang in there!