"In our day to day actions, it is often the small and simple things that will have a long-lasting impact. What we say, how we act, and how we choose to react will influence not only ourselves but also those around us. We can build up, or we can tear down." -Per G. Malm

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!







Today to ring in the New Year, we had Brunch with George, Anna, and the kids. It was yummo! Emily decided to let Anna and me wrestle her into her snow suit and therefore got to experience snow for the first time. She would have done so earlier this winter but we waited too long to get her snow boots and the snow had melted). Go figure. My friend Jana once said that if you want to play in the snow in Indiana you have to do so right away because you never know how long it will stay around. That is so true.
We are excited to see what the New Year has in store for us. Brock is now graduated and hopefully will find a local accounting position. If not I think the grandparents will get upset with us. But it will be exciting no matter where the job takes us.
We have set some new years goals that we plan to achieve this year. My friend Beth will appreciate the goal I have set to get my scrapbooking done. For sure I will get our wedding done which is 2 years overdue and I will get Emily's first year of life completed. ( I am actually am almost done with that.) I am also going to relearn how to sew and learn how to quilt. I am excited.
We wish everyone a happy and healthy new year. Have a great one!

2 comments:

Anna said...

Ooooh! I just LOVE your new blog! I am so glad that I will be able to keep up with you now! :) Heehee! See ya later!

Jennifer said...

I am so glad you too have started a blog. I love having more friends to read about it. Emily is soo cute in her snowsuit.