"In our day to day actions, it is often the small and simple things that will have a long-lasting impact. What we say, how we act, and how we choose to react will influence not only ourselves but also those around us. We can build up, or we can tear down." -Per G. Malm

Friday, May 16, 2008

Life Pending

In request of Abbey I am updating my blog because she's right Stake Conference was a long time ago. However this is just an update to let everyone know that everything in my life is boring, however I haven't had time to write about the great stuff. How does that work? I am leaving today to go out of town for the weekend and I promise I will update Sunday night/Monday morning on everything that has been going on. So be prepared for some posts.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Yea!! I'm so glad that Abbey invited you to update your blog, cause I was about to. I check your blog everyday and although I have enjoyed the daily reminders of the great messages of stake conference, I'm looking forward to hearing what is new and exciting in the Fruth home! Hey, Happy Birthday, again.

emily said...

Good! I hardly believe that your life is boring! Happy Birthday too! We really should celebrate like we used to with Beth. That would be fun. Any excuse to party, right?

Deb said...

Well, I never think your life is boring. Of course I think my life is boring. So I can understand why you feel that way. Just remember you are among friends and we will love you no matter what you post.