"In our day to day actions, it is often the small and simple things that will have a long-lasting impact. What we say, how we act, and how we choose to react will influence not only ourselves but also those around us. We can build up, or we can tear down." -Per G. Malm

Monday, September 22, 2008

Too Excited!!

So, I got a really cool anniversary gift this year. Well my anniversary and the gift itself aren't until next month, but I know what it is. My super cute, super amazing husband got me a plane ticket to Utah to visit the Newtons. We had enough points saved up through National City to cash in for one plane ticket. I get to go childless (well, except for the one in the oven.) I am looking forward to a break. It will be lots of fun. To all those out there who are reading this, give me a call and maybe we can get together. We'll have to see what my schedule allows since I won't have a car. Is he not the best. Of course this means we won't be together on our actual anniversary, but who celebrates on the actual day anyway...

2 comments:

Sara and the Boys said...

YAY! I am sooo excited Becca! I will be done babysitting so I will be able to go up to the house to hang out every day! I can't wait! Love Ya!

Deb said...

so cool tell them hi from the Story family. Hey do you have a name pick for your new baby girl? I'm sure you do I was just wondering if you were going to share.