"In our day to day actions, it is often the small and simple things that will have a long-lasting impact. What we say, how we act, and how we choose to react will influence not only ourselves but also those around us. We can build up, or we can tear down." -Per G. Malm

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Can You Believe it?

Well, I am not dead, our Internet has been restored (thanks to some good friends), and I am able to take a break from my projecting (if that is really a word) to blog. With the exception of the Baby's room we are completed unpacked and organized, Major Young Women Events are at a stand still until November (Young Women In Excellence), I have canned like 50 jars of salsa, did some spaghetti sauce, tomatoes, soup, carrots, yeah I think that is it. But Peaches are on sale this week at Kroger for 88 cents a pound so I might get $20 worth and do peaches and peach pie filling. And sometime next month I need to get some apples from the orchard and do applesauce and pie filling. What else have I gotten done in my hiatus? Ah yes got all the boxes of Brocks mission stuff sorted, now I only have the 2 suitcases left to sort so that I can scrapbook his mission. I am going to at least get it sorted before the baby comes and then put it all together after she is born. Oh yeah for those of you who don't know we're having a girl.
I know I've gotten more done but it's all a blur. My September Project Goals are to finish scrapbooking the last three years, read a book I borrowed called "Bitten", And find cheaper car insurance. Then in October I would like to finish the baby's room and sort hte suitcases. And for the rest of October and into November finish making all of my Christmas gifts and Cards so that by November 30th I am done with Christmas and will be able to enjoy two weeks or so without anything major except decorating for Christmas and wait for the baby to come. As a reward for myself for getting all my projects done I get to reread the Twilight series. So I still have a lot to do but will try to take a couple of days a week to update my blog.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

It's nice to see you are back!

emily said...

Yea! Those are some serious goals and you have done some serious work. You just amaze me! I can't wait to do apples!

Deb said...

Wow! And I thought I was busy. Glad you are back too. I missed you. Hope to hear more soon.

Unknown said...

You are definitely a busy lady. Congrats on your girl. I hope you are able to complete all of your goals. :)