"In our day to day actions, it is often the small and simple things that will have a long-lasting impact. What we say, how we act, and how we choose to react will influence not only ourselves but also those around us. We can build up, or we can tear down." -Per G. Malm

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Grateful

So I learned a few weeks ago about something called a "Grateful Journal." The concept is that you write down 5 things every day for which you are grateful. I have tried to just incorporate it into my daily (uh....semi weekly/semi monthly) journal writing. I am not going to blog them every day but I felt like doing it today. So I am thankful for:

1. The new conference issue that has come out and the great article I read today with Brock during companion study. "Becoming Prvoident Providers Temporally and Spiritually" by Robert D. Hales.
2. The great Relief Society Lesson taught by Sister Newell today about the Roles of Fathers in the Home.
3. My husband who just rocked Meghan to sleep after a HUGH and HYSTERICAL fit so that I would not have to nurse her again. MY nipples are so thankful.
4. The fact that we have a home. Even though I get frustrated that I don't have the space I want right now. I am thankful to have a roof over my head.
5. Sister Loop or "Super Loop" as Emily calls her. Emily loves her and makes her nursery experience great.

No comments: