"In our day to day actions, it is often the small and simple things that will have a long-lasting impact. What we say, how we act, and how we choose to react will influence not only ourselves but also those around us. We can build up, or we can tear down." -Per G. Malm

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Potty Training Part One


Potty Training is too much fun. Especially with an imaginative toddler. Emily was trying to pee the other day and in the midst of waiting for something to happen pulled the lid down on her back and said "Look, I'm a turtle." I was cracking up.


2 comments:

Sara and the Boys said...

She is sooo adorable! I love the things little kids say. Hey I wanted to let you know, the boys and I are planning on heading out to Indiana at the end of July! I am waaaaaay excited and I have 20-30 lbs. to lose before then. We will see how it goes. Well, love ya, Sara

Shanna said...

LOL!!! Literaly LOL!!!