"In our day to day actions, it is often the small and simple things that will have a long-lasting impact. What we say, how we act, and how we choose to react will influence not only ourselves but also those around us. We can build up, or we can tear down." -Per G. Malm

Monday, May 11, 2009

Mom of the Year

Hey not sure if you guys were able to catch me on the news yesterday. Just in case you missed it I attatched the link so you could watch my clip. http://news.cnnbcvideo.com/?nid=ioFlKPSJffa3RZOzN81IozE0MjEzMDg2&referred_by=16710389-dJY.Xsx&p=moveon

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

ha ha, that's hilarious! Well not that you wouldn't win Mother of the year award, cause you truly are awesome.

Unknown said...

lol. great video

Michael said...

I love it! It wasn't until the celebreties started rolling by that I realized it was spoofed! (that is probably why my wife loves me.)

Deb said...

Very cool.

Doug and Rachel said...

Becca, that was funny! People are so clever! I didn't realize you have a blog! You're linked to my sis Becca's so I'll keep better tabs on you! Kate has said some things like Emily does - funny! Love ya!