"In our day to day actions, it is often the small and simple things that will have a long-lasting impact. What we say, how we act, and how we choose to react will influence not only ourselves but also those around us. We can build up, or we can tear down." -Per G. Malm

Friday, August 14, 2009

All in a Name

There is a reason why Always maxi pads are called Always. It is becuase you should ALWAYS use them. There is no cutting corners to save a few bucks. That is all I am going to say on the matter. Remember ladies Always....

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Sorry about your troubles.
Another product you could look into is this: http://www.divacup.com/

Deb said...

My sister sent me that link. Woman who use that have more guts than me. I personallt like stayfree. They seem to hold up better than Always...at least for me.

Hugh Johnson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.