"In our day to day actions, it is often the small and simple things that will have a long-lasting impact. What we say, how we act, and how we choose to react will influence not only ourselves but also those around us. We can build up, or we can tear down." -Per G. Malm

Sunday, August 9, 2009

I love to see the Temple

I can’t tell you how sweet it is to hear Emily sing while in the car or playing or whatever. Her current favorite is “I love to see the Temple.” My favorite parts are “I’ve learned this truth while I am YUM” and “this is my sacred DUEY” She’s great

2 comments:

Unknown said...

:D wtg Emily.
Kiya's current favorite is "When I am Baptized." I love to hear them sing.

Anna said...

I LOVE it when they mess up the words:) But it's bad during FHE when I am laughing so hard that I have to leave the room.:)