"In our day to day actions, it is often the small and simple things that will have a long-lasting impact. What we say, how we act, and how we choose to react will influence not only ourselves but also those around us. We can build up, or we can tear down." -Per G. Malm

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Innocent?

Don't let these girls fool you. They are not as innocent as they look. Cute yes, innocent no.
Here is a bit of their artwork. I was feeding Meghan breakfast downstairs while Emily and Danielle were getting along and playing happily upstairs (first clue that something was up). But I kept feeding Meghan thinking "how nice." Then I hear over the monitor "Black, blue, pink, black, yellow..." I think wow they must be sorting the bucket o balls. Then I think there are no black balls and Emily definitely knows black. (second clue) I decide to go up and they had gotten the "empty" old cartridges off the desk and painted themselves. They are very abstract but lovely.

They got their toenails painted pretty spot on.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

They're definitely creative. Did they get the walls, too?