"In our day to day actions, it is often the small and simple things that will have a long-lasting impact. What we say, how we act, and how we choose to react will influence not only ourselves but also those around us. We can build up, or we can tear down." -Per G. Malm

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Kidneys


I thought this picture of my "kidney" tomatoes would be a great way to talk about Meghan's latest ultrasound update. Her kidneys look the same. The right one still has hydronephrosis (sp) and the left one still has reflux. We'll check her again when she is 18 months. Dad is going to do that one because they do the IV, Catheter and they strap her down to a table for an hour. That was fine when she was 4 months and slept through it but I won't do it at 18 months.

2 comments:

Deb said...

Wow. I hate shots and blood work. We try to go to all appointments together so that way mommy can comfort after but daddy can hold down. I hope all goes well.

Unknown said...

I hope there is more improvement with the next test.