"In our day to day actions, it is often the small and simple things that will have a long-lasting impact. What we say, how we act, and how we choose to react will influence not only ourselves but also those around us. We can build up, or we can tear down." -Per G. Malm

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Why Hello There

I can't believe it has really been like 5 weeks since my last entry. Why is that you may ask. Becca, what could you have possibly been doing? Well, see for yourself...



My most excited and biggest helper.



The spoils of my garden.

Thanx to Aldi's for that $0.99 sale on strawberries since we didn't make the pick your own season.



I have been a canning fool. We did something like 13 gallons of salsa, applesauce, green beans, dried beans, chicken, chicken broth, strawberry jam, I don't know what else. It is all a big blur. I actually have other things to blog about. I have done other things, but canning is usually done at night after the kids are in bed and by then I am too tired to blog. I can't seem to do it during nap time anymore since Meghan is the only one who takes one. Emily still needs one even if she doesn't think so. I have decided though it isn't worth the fight. Thanks to my friend Deb who faithfully checks my blog everyday even though I have done nothing with it. These 3 entries are for you Deb. I will be catching up over the next few days off all the other things we have been doing this last month or so.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a big helper! Your canning stash looks yummy.

Deb said...

I can see that you have been a canning fool.