"In our day to day actions, it is often the small and simple things that will have a long-lasting impact. What we say, how we act, and how we choose to react will influence not only ourselves but also those around us. We can build up, or we can tear down." -Per G. Malm

Saturday, November 7, 2009

3 years old already?

Wow it is so hard to believe that three years ago I was in labor for 12 hours; two of which were spent pushing and this little "thing", this tiny miracle, this blessing was brought into this world and has blessed my life. I get so frustrated with her just as much as I laugh with her and she makes me smile. She keeps me humble and teaches me so much about myself and life.
That was then...
This is now:
I love you Emily. You are my life.



3 comments:

Deb said...

Too darn cute. You guys party like we do... over many days.

emily said...

Part of my can't believe she's only 3. I was thinking more like 17. Happy Birthday Emily!!!! You are just so cute!

emily said...

Uh, that was supposed to be me. Part of ME can't believe....