"In our day to day actions, it is often the small and simple things that will have a long-lasting impact. What we say, how we act, and how we choose to react will influence not only ourselves but also those around us. We can build up, or we can tear down." -Per G. Malm

Thursday, November 12, 2009

I Love It

So tonight at dinner Emily and my dad were talking and he says to her that tomorrow they can go out and dig in our flower garden (He is going to help me finish getting it mulched and stuff before winter.) Anyway Emily looks at my dad with a gleam in her eye and a huge excited smile and says "you mean like dogs?" I laughed so hard. She is forever cracking me up.

2 comments:

Deb said...

So cute!! I wish Kenny and Rachele had fun like that with my dad, but dad is into HAM radio stuff and Rachele is getting into his radio building.

Shanna said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family. Hope its a good one.