"In our day to day actions, it is often the small and simple things that will have a long-lasting impact. What we say, how we act, and how we choose to react will influence not only ourselves but also those around us. We can build up, or we can tear down." -Per G. Malm

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Emily Says....

So the two new recent things Emily has said that made me laugh are:

No Way Hosey (Jose)

We had a family home evening lesson on the sacrament. You know things we should be doing or not doing. What we should be thinking about and why it is important. So we are using the picture of the deacons passing the water from the Gospel Art Picture kit and I say, "Emily, the sacrament water is special water. Do you know why it is special water?" She nods ever so sure of herself and says "its chocolate water"

2 comments:

Deb said...

She is too cute. And I might turn on my comments again. I just want to make sure I do it for me not for the comments. thanks...i miss you guys.

Shanna said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! She is so cute!!! And all the pictures are really cute too. I love themed costumes.... Ive yet to get Hugh to do it. But this year I was in PJs and Simon was my teddy bear.