"In our day to day actions, it is often the small and simple things that will have a long-lasting impact. What we say, how we act, and how we choose to react will influence not only ourselves but also those around us. We can build up, or we can tear down." -Per G. Malm

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Birthday Party #1

So my baby is not longer a baby anymore. 3 years has flown by. She has actually been 3 a coupla weeks but I am a little slow on the update here. I decided it would be fun to have a friends party for her this year. I decided that I am not going to do that again until she asks for one or we have a house. Everything went fine and all it was just a little crazy having 8 kids and five adults in a 1200 sq. ft. apartment. Mainly in the lower level of that apartment halving the square footage. Thanks to my good friends who helped man the kids especially since Meghan decided it was time to eat while they were all there outside playing and thanks to my wonderful husband and great little brother for manning the kitchen the entire time. We went with a Fall Carnival (of sorts) theme this year. They decorated mini pumpkins, played games with pumpkins, ate home made caramel corn and hand dipped corn dogs and elephant ears. The guys did a great job. They tasted just like something you would get at a fair.














No comments: