"In our day to day actions, it is often the small and simple things that will have a long-lasting impact. What we say, how we act, and how we choose to react will influence not only ourselves but also those around us. We can build up, or we can tear down." -Per G. Malm

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Date Night X 2

So a great friend of ours gave us a coupon for a free pizza from pizza hut, 2 super saver movie passes and provided her daughter for babysitting for Free! On Friday Brock and I went out to Pizza Hut and then we actually rented a movie. I of course have not seen it yet because I fell asleep before the opening previews were over. (Good thing we have it until Wednesday). The next day my dad came over and watched the girls for a meeting we had and Brock asked my dad if he could stick around so he could take his daughter out for a date. He did and we doubled with some friends of ours and saw Letters to Juliet. I loved it. It was cheesy, predictable, funny, and adorable. I think it will go into our personal collection and will make the "Project Movie" list.
I love date nights.

No comments: