"In our day to day actions, it is often the small and simple things that will have a long-lasting impact. What we say, how we act, and how we choose to react will influence not only ourselves but also those around us. We can build up, or we can tear down." -Per G. Malm

Saturday, February 14, 2009

14 Reasons...

In honor of Valentines Day I would like to post 14 reasons why I love my husband. Aside from the obvious fact that he is extremely handsome they are (in no apparent order.)...

1. He has given me two of the most beautiful children in the world.
2. He is a great father to said children
3. He thinks my kisses are"divine"
4. He takes the day off work to take care of the girls so I can rest and get better when I have the stomach flu
5. He works so hard to provide for us
6. He strives hard to live worthy of his Priesthood so that he can be called upon at anytime.
7. He puts up with all my "great ideas"
8. He laughs when I whine instead of getting mad
9. He is a great kisser
10. He makes me laugh
11. He holds me when I cry
12. He listens to me even when what I have to say isn't that important to him
13. He is perfect (for me)
14. He is my wonderful eternal companion whom is a gift from my Heavenly Father.

I love you so much Brock. Happy Valentines Day

1 comment: