"In our day to day actions, it is often the small and simple things that will have a long-lasting impact. What we say, how we act, and how we choose to react will influence not only ourselves but also those around us. We can build up, or we can tear down." -Per G. Malm

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Nap Time

I am so grateful for nap time. Especially when the girls are both sleeping at the same time. It is my most productive time (these days), unless of course Meghan was up a lot to nurse and Emily decided to wake up at 5AM. I choose to sleep then. But today has been great. I put all the Food Storage away that I had to take off the top shelf in our Storage/Office/Library Room closet so the Verizon guy could check out the crawl space (See below post). I got everything cleaned up in Meghan's room and it is ready to vacuum, I reorganized the Hall closet because just as Abbey said it does" get messier before it gets cleaner." And now I've decided to Blog a bit because I can never seem to find the time. I need to finish putting away the laundry and oops EM's awake and Meghan needs to nurse or I am going to explode....TTFN

1 comment:

Deb said...

One comment for both AMEN!!