"In our day to day actions, it is often the small and simple things that will have a long-lasting impact. What we say, how we act, and how we choose to react will influence not only ourselves but also those around us. We can build up, or we can tear down." -Per G. Malm

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

From the Mouth of Babes

So Emily was angry yesterday and yelled out “Son of a Gun” very heatedly. It was very odd to hear her say and it actually sounded foul coming from her. So I guess I will have to watch what I say more closely because she does imitate everything that I say and do, even the fluctuation and tone

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Yes. Kids have a way of letting you know the things you need to change. :)

emily said...

That's funny! I had to hear my kids say "cwap!" Something I need to work on too...

Michael said...

positively shocking!