"In our day to day actions, it is often the small and simple things that will have a long-lasting impact. What we say, how we act, and how we choose to react will influence not only ourselves but also those around us. We can build up, or we can tear down." -Per G. Malm

Monday, February 15, 2010

Discover Fort Wayne 2010-January

So our discovery for January was this great hill in Columbia City (about 15 minutes west). We went sledding with our friends the Fey's. Of course my battery died when I was about to take the picture of it. So once I get the pics from Jana I will be able to add the pictures in to this post. The hill was not too steep that it was hard to climb up but it was angled well enough to send you way out into the field before your sled stopped. It was so much fun and the cost was free. Try this out with your family.

1 comment:

Deb said...

Both posts are awesome. I miss FW. We have things like that here but the cost or are over crowded. I hate than. Glad you had fun.