"In our day to day actions, it is often the small and simple things that will have a long-lasting impact. What we say, how we act, and how we choose to react will influence not only ourselves but also those around us. We can build up, or we can tear down." -Per G. Malm

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Fun times with my Sister

Here are some shots of the girls playing together in their various forms of fun.
They love to play in the laundry basket.

I rarely get a picture where they both are smiling. Here Meghan is actually laughing hysterically while Emily clearly doesn't want to share the chair.

Helping "clean up "the utensils after banana bread baking


In this one Emily is so happy to give hugs and Meghan is actually screaming to have her let go. Can't we all just get along?



This is one of my favorites. I love that they love books and I love that they are enjoying them together.





No comments: