"In our day to day actions, it is often the small and simple things that will have a long-lasting impact. What we say, how we act, and how we choose to react will influence not only ourselves but also those around us. We can build up, or we can tear down." -Per G. Malm

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Funny Pee Story-make that two.

A few weeks ago I was looking at houses with my mother-in-law. It happened to be a house where the water was shut off. Emily, of course, informs me that she has to pee. She can't use the toilet so I run out to the car, grab some Kleenex, run to the back yard of the house we are looking at and find a corner where the neighbors can't really see. I proceed to pull down her pants and hold her by the legs in a sitting position. We tried this a couple of times. I don't know if it was because it was cold or an odd position to be in but nothing happened. Fortunately the next house had flushables and she was able to hold it. I had flashbacks of my dad doing the same to me.
As I was writing this one I remembered one time when I was in 9th grade had been hunting for crawdads for Biology extra credit at the creek by our house ( yeah I'm a country girl). I had to pee so badly but someone was occupying the room I so desperately needed. So I thought I can just go in the back yard. (Again, no close neighbors, this shouldn't be a problem). I pull my pants down and squat. Everything went fine except I forgot to take one leg out and flip my pants to the side. It was pretty much the same effect as if I would have kept them on and peed. What a DORK!

1 comment:

Deb said...

I can remember having to do this a few times myself. We know have a potty sit in the van for such occassians. It has come in handy a few times. Maybe one day Kenny will ask to use it so far Rachele is the only one using it in her time of need.