"In our day to day actions, it is often the small and simple things that will have a long-lasting impact. What we say, how we act, and how we choose to react will influence not only ourselves but also those around us. We can build up, or we can tear down." -Per G. Malm

Friday, February 29, 2008

60 Things About Me

So I saw this on Shanna's blog and Emily's blog so I thought I would do it too. If you don't care that's fine don't read it. I am just killing time until Brock gets home from Home Teaching.
1. A car seat, blanket, a pile of things I need to take into the house, trash, you know the usual.
2. When was the last time you threw up? About 4 or five months ago. We were still at the house I remember.
3. What's your favorite curse word? Probably hud. But I must say shoot alot because Emily said it the other day.
4. Name 3 people you made smile today. Emily, Anna, Joan Newton
5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? Feeding Emily breakfast and breathing a sigh of relief because my dad had just arrived.
6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?Reading my scriptures and eating 3 mini peanut butter cups (my treat for the day)
7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now? An ice treatment on my back and watching the extras of Sense and Sensibility.
8. Have you been to a strip club? No
9. What is the last thing you said aloud? Bye, I love you. As Brock was going out the door.
10. What is the best ice cream flavor? Edy's Double fudge brownie.
11. What was the last thing you had to drink? Milk to go with my pb cups.
12. What are you wearing right now? Khakis and a long sleeve pink shirt.
13. What was the last thing you ate? See number 6.
14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? No but I did two weeks ago. Khols has 85% off items!! YEAH!
15. When was the last time you ran? Well, considering my back situation it's been since December.
16. What's the last sporting event you watched? Does the commercial for the Olympics count.
18. Who is the last person you emailed? My mother in law
19. Ever go camping? Yes, but not much at all since I’ve been married. It is my personal goal to go at least once this year.
20. Do you have a tan? No, I wish, it makes me look thinner.
24. Do you drink your soda from a straw? I don't usually drink soda.
25. What did your last IM say? Don't do it.
26. Are you someone's best friend? I've been told I was.
27. What are you doing tomorrow? Going to Sam's Club with my dad so he can carry all the boxes
28. Where is your mom right now? With Heavenly Father working feverishly.
29. Look to your left, what do you see? Love seat with a scarf hanging over it that needs put away.
30. What color is your watch? Silver
31. What do you think of when you think of Australia? Kangaroos and Crocodile Dundee
32. Would you consider plastic surgery? If I had enough money.
33. What is your birthstone? Emerald
34. Do you go in a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? I try not to frequent them at all but I if I do its the drive thru. It's not worth the unbuckling/buckling of the car seat. 35. How many kids do you want? Well, my original number was9, but that was when I was lots, lots younger. So we'll see what my body can handle. A minimum of three.
Do have a dog? No
37. Last person you talked to on the phone? My daddy
38. Have you met anyone famous? No.
39. Any plans today? Luckily my day is about over
40. How many states have you lived in? 1
41. Ever go to college? Yep
42. Where are you right now? Family Room
43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now? Bad back
.44. Last song listened to? Opening song on I Robot (It's on TV right now)
. Are you allergic to anything? penicillin, red food dyes, some preservatives, molds, pollens, etc..
47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? Shoes? What are those?
48. Are you jealous of anyone? Well, there are qualities I admire in other people that I wouldn't mind having in myself.
50. Is anyone jealous of you? I doubt it.
51. What time is it? 9:11 pm52.
Do any of your friends have children? Most
53. Do you eat healthy? I try, I really do
54. What do you usually do during the day?Normal stay at mom routines.
55. Do you hate anyone right now? No
56. Do you use the word "hello" daily? yes
58. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 31
59. Have you ever been to Six Flags? No
60. How did you get one of your scars? I have one on my tummy from when I got my gall bladder taken out.

2 comments:

Shanna said...

Im so glad you did this. I think everyone should do the questionair.

Jennifer said...

Thanks for sharing your questionaire. I hope you are doing better.