"In our day to day actions, it is often the small and simple things that will have a long-lasting impact. What we say, how we act, and how we choose to react will influence not only ourselves but also those around us. We can build up, or we can tear down." -Per G. Malm

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Baby

Well, today is my adorable husbands birthday. He is turning 28! How exciting for him. We've extended the celebrations into an entire weekend. (It's always fun to celebrate longer.) His dad and dad's girlfriend came to town yesterday and took us out to the Olive Garden last night. Emily did surprisingly well considering there was a 40 minute wait. Today his mom, step dad and my dad are coming over after church. His mom is going to make her "famous" enchiladas accompanied by a salad, vegetables, and chocolate cake with fudge frosting (Birthday boy's favorite). He isn't spoiled by any means. (It's tough having a birthday on a fast Sunday though. I'm dying just thinking about it. We could eat beanie weanies for his birthday dinner and we'd think it was the best meal ever.)But just to give him a birthday shout out and let him know how much I love and appreciate him. And let him know he truly is the greatest thing in my life. I am grateful he chose me out of all the other choices. Thank you. I love you. HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY!!!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Happy Bithday Brock! And Becca I hope you are doing better. If your back is not healed by the time you need to do some weeding in the garden let me know! Playing in the dirt is so much fun.

Shanna said...

Hey Happy Birthday!!