"In our day to day actions, it is often the small and simple things that will have a long-lasting impact. What we say, how we act, and how we choose to react will influence not only ourselves but also those around us. We can build up, or we can tear down." -Per G. Malm

Friday, March 21, 2008

Not so Innocent

Do you see this face? Most of you are foiled by the innocent looks you see on Sundays or at the stores. But I know better (Anna you do too). This is the look of the not so innocent. This is what I see daily. Cute it is...innocent it is not! This morning Brock got Emily out of bed and she was completely NAKED! No jammies, no diaper, no nothing!!!. At least it was only wet. No poo messes. I think we have stepped into another dimension of parenthood.

3 comments:

Deb said...

Is her middle name Hudinni? Kenny can climb on the futon and rip his diaper off. I have learned to at least keep a onesie on him but Lee is all about the easy way. When it is cold Lee will put clothes on him but most days I come home and he is in his diaper. Babies they are amazing.

Jennifer said...

Clothes are sooo overrated!!! I'm with Emily--be free girl, be free.

Stephanie said...

I pray that you never have to deal with the poop smear!