"In our day to day actions, it is often the small and simple things that will have a long-lasting impact. What we say, how we act, and how we choose to react will influence not only ourselves but also those around us. We can build up, or we can tear down." -Per G. Malm

Saturday, March 15, 2008

What The????


My little brother was over and got the coolest new cell phone (it is the envy). It has GPS in it and does all these new things. I could never own one because I would spend more time reading the instruction manual to figure out how it works than actually using it. But he took this picture of Em. I don't really know what she was doing. I think she just had eaten something really good.

1 comment:

Deb said...

She is so adorably cute. Kenny makes faces like that alot. I always say he wants me to see his teeth.