"In our day to day actions, it is often the small and simple things that will have a long-lasting impact. What we say, how we act, and how we choose to react will influence not only ourselves but also those around us. We can build up, or we can tear down." -Per G. Malm

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Wonderful Day

Today is lovely. Church was great. It is extremely beautiful outside. The windows and doors are open allowing a wonderful and refreshing air to waft throughout the apartment. Dinner is in the oven creating this intoxicating aroma, (roast and potatoes yummo)and the baby is sleepi....oh just joking. Pause while I go get her. False alarm she either fell back asleep or is contentedly playing in her crib. I can't hear her crying so I assume all is well. Why mess up a good thing. I love spring. I love the feeling of rejuvenation it brings not only for the earth but for myself. I love days like this. It always makes me more appreciative and grateful for the things around me. Emily was super good in church today and that was most helpful. I have to go back tonight for BYC/BYSED so I am taking the next couple of hours to relax and enjoy. I'm going to just kick back with a heating pad, my current read(Counseling with our Councils), and the Ensign.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I completly agree. I love Spring! And today was wonderful. We all went for a walk after supper and although it was still a little chilly it was so nice to be out in the sun.

Can I bring by those quiet book copies tomorrow? Hey thanks for being my friend.

Deb said...

I agree too. I love spring. After dinner we took the kids outside to play and they loved it. Kenny didn't want to come in so I see this summer is going to be fun. He at least he came in without fighting and crying, I'm sure that will come soon.