"In our day to day actions, it is often the small and simple things that will have a long-lasting impact. What we say, how we act, and how we choose to react will influence not only ourselves but also those around us. We can build up, or we can tear down." -Per G. Malm

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Lame-o

As I have perused every ones blog I have realized that I am a lame blogger. My life is currently fairly boring and I am not as clever as the rest of you. Since I started the "blogging craze" late I have to get ideas from other people and then I just look like a copy cat. I do have some ideas but don't know how to implement them. Oh well. You like me anyway right?
Brock just left for Indy. He'll be out of town for 3 days. Fortunately my dad moved in to help with Emily (you know things like picking her up). I did get my MRI results and do NOT have a bulging disc. (YEEEEEAAAAAH!!!!) But that means they still don't know what is wrong and are still trying to decide. I go back Monday for another treatment. On the flip side though; it feels better than it did 2 weeks ago. Which translates into I haven't had to use drugs in 3 days. Tomorrow after my treatment my dad and I are going to take Emily to get some new shoes. I can feel her toes at the end (not quite sure how long they've been like that) but we've lasted (this is a relative term) 5 months in these shoes instead of the normal 3. But that's what tax returns are for. Wowzers!! It's 9:00! If I'm going to reach my study/reading/life goals I need to get off the pc and get to readin'.

3 comments:

Deb said...

Yes Becca we love you. And I felt the same way when I started blogging. So steal/barrow all you want. Emily has the coolest stuff to steal in my opinion. Of course my blog is school related alot of the time. I have been trying to not blog so much about school. So we all have our quirks.

Shanna said...

Im with Deb in EVERYTHING she says about borrowing Emilys blogs. But I am far enough away that Emily cant harras me about it ;-) Keep on blogging. I like to read what my friends are up to. Even if it is aboring life. Theres always kids to blog about!

Jennifer said...

Everyone borrows from everyone, it's okay. Even people I thought had the orginal idea, as I looked around I found it on other's blogs too. There are very few of us that actually have brilliant ideas on our own. And you are wonderful just the way you are. I love talking to you, you keep me in stiches.
Hang in there with the back issues.