"In our day to day actions, it is often the small and simple things that will have a long-lasting impact. What we say, how we act, and how we choose to react will influence not only ourselves but also those around us. We can build up, or we can tear down." -Per G. Malm

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Home Again

My beloved husband has been gone for 2 1/2 weeks for work. And he is home. I am so excited. Emily is too. She has been hanging on daddy for days. The mornings are hard. I have to reassure her that he'll be back that same day. I am so appreciative of him and am glad he's back. Power to those women whose husbands travel all the time. I don't think I could do it.

3 comments:

Deb said...

Love the face lift on the blog. I ahte it when Lee is gone. Most of the time its just over night but when we moved up here and he was still in FW I hated having to tell Rachele daddy would be with us soon and all that. But now we just loose him for the day or over night so it's not so bad. But I can feel ya on the husbands being gone for long trips. My dad goes out of time for weeks sometimes and even as an adult with kids its still hard to have daddy gone.

Shanna said...

Yeah its hard. Glad hes back. I cant wait for that feeling.

Jennifer said...

Wow, you too! Nice facelift. I can really appreciate what you said and I'm glad that your hubby is back.