"In our day to day actions, it is often the small and simple things that will have a long-lasting impact. What we say, how we act, and how we choose to react will influence not only ourselves but also those around us. We can build up, or we can tear down." -Per G. Malm

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Best Day Ever

So yesterday was my best day so far this year. Too bad it was only the 5th day of the month. I got to sleep in until 7:45. It is mostly because Brock and I slept through the alarm and then our back up alarm (Emily) slept in so she didn't wake us up until then. He was late and rushed but hey I got to sleep in. I got my scriptures, Ensign article, and Church News article read, worked out, got the whites washed and dried (they got put away this morning), got the bedrooms picked up and vacuumed, had dinner in the crock pot so it was done no hassle. I worked out, stayed within my caloric intake goal, had a good team connect, had companionship study, played with my kids and watched Episode 1 of Cranford. It doesn't get any better than that. Today on the other hand isn't bad but its not as great as yesterday. Speaking of which I better go see what Emily is getting into I just heard her pulling the step stool around the kitchen floor.

2 comments:

emily said...

Holy cow what a day! That's awesome! Maybe some of that could rub off on me????

Shanna said...

That is a busy day. And to think I feel accomplished if I do one load of laundry and one load of dishes.I have much to work towards.