"In our day to day actions, it is often the small and simple things that will have a long-lasting impact. What we say, how we act, and how we choose to react will influence not only ourselves but also those around us. We can build up, or we can tear down." -Per G. Malm

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Can it be True?



It is hard to believe that my little baby is 3 and is now a SUNBEAM!!!!! I am so glad that Jamie is her teacher. That will be a big help with the transition of leaving "Super Loop." It is crazy to me. I feel like I just gave birth to her and her she is going into Primary. I tried to document this day all cutie for the scrapbook and stuff. But she refused to take off the coat and ditch the balloon so there you go. I am excited to help her learn the theme for the year and see her in the program this fall and watch her grow and develop. Despite all the craziness and the headaches I get from her sometimes she truly is so wonderful. I love her so much and she brings me so much joy and happiness.



1 comment:

Shanna said...

Isnt it exciting!! Leo missed his first day of Sunbeams cause he is sick.