"In our day to day actions, it is often the small and simple things that will have a long-lasting impact. What we say, how we act, and how we choose to react will influence not only ourselves but also those around us. We can build up, or we can tear down." -Per G. Malm

Sunday, January 3, 2010

My Sweet Escape


A wonderful (and really cute, I might add) Husband

A bath tub
Candles

A Good Book



What do all of these things have in common? Well as I was having a very stressful day with the children yesterday my most wonderful and perfect husband ran a tub full of hot bubbly water, lit lots of candles all over the bathroom and let me curl up to a good read to relax and melt away all of my stress. I came out of the baby's room after putting her down for bed and voila! There it was all waiting for me my very own sweet escape....






2 comments:

Shanna said...

Awwwwwwwwwwe...

Unknown said...

He'sooo cute!! Must look like his mom.
Love ya,
Mom