"In our day to day actions, it is often the small and simple things that will have a long-lasting impact. What we say, how we act, and how we choose to react will influence not only ourselves but also those around us. We can build up, or we can tear down." -Per G. Malm

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Moving on Up

Well little Miss is moving on up on the growth chart. She is now in the 45th percentile for height and the 15th percentile for weight. Compared to big sister who was always 75th percentile for height and 25th percentile for weight. I think Em is taking after Brock and Meghan me. But he thinks Emily will grow fast then stop like I did and Meg will hit a growth spurt. Only time will tell.

2 comments:

Deb said...

I agree. One will stop and the other will sprout. They all balance out by age 3 (I think). Your girls are so cute!!

emily said...

I had a huge long comment written out and then my computer didn't work, and then I forgot to come back and comment. But I was going to say something about how cute Megan is and how big she's getting. And how cute she is. She's cute.