"In our day to day actions, it is often the small and simple things that will have a long-lasting impact. What we say, how we act, and how we choose to react will influence not only ourselves but also those around us. We can build up, or we can tear down." -Per G. Malm

Sunday, April 6, 2008

ABC and 123's

Yeah I got tagged. Someone likes me. Thanks. Sorry it took so long to do. I haven't blogged ro read blogs in a week. But here it is.
ABC's and 123's
A - Attached or single? Attached! Forever!
B - Best friend? Aside from my wonderful companion Brock. I'd have to say Anna J.
C - Cake or pie? White Cake with Raspberry filling and my homemade wedding cake frosting. MMM Boy!!!
D - Day of choice? Every other Saturday because Brock doesn't have to work. YEAH!
E- Essential Item? Chap stick
F - Favorite color? Yellow it is so happy
G - Gummy bears or worms? I Love gummy bears. I agree with Abbey they are a classic road trip item. However I have sensitive teeth so I can only eat a few at a time. Its a LOTTA sugar.
H - Hometown? Auburn, Indiana
I - Indulgences? I have far too many. I would have to say ice cream all the way.
J - January or July? Hello July!! Cookouts Cookouts Cookouts
K - Kids? Little Emily Kay.
L - Life isn't complete without? Good Friends and Family
M - Marriage date? October 15 (Fall Wedding)
N - Number of brothers and sisters? One, Little Brother
O - Oranges or apples? Apples
P - Phobias or fears? I've got a few but I have a fear of dying in a way I can feel it i.e suffocation, drowning, etc..
Q - Quote?" Thought is action in rehearsal" -Sigmund Freud
R - Reason to smile? My husband
S - Season of choice? Fall
T - Tag six: Deb, Stephanie, Shanna (everyone else is already tagged)
U - Unknown fact about me? My life is pretty much an open book, however I peed my pants in the first grade. Actually it was a blue velvet dress with a lacy white cover thingy and black patent leather dress shoes.
V - Vegetable? Peas, hands down.
W - Worst habit? Well according to Brock I have a lot lets take our pick. Chewing with my mouth open (my nose is stuffed half the time so I have to breath hello, or breathing like Darth Vader at night (again the nose) or well lets just leave it at that.
X - X-ray or ultrasound? Ultrasound
Y - Your favorite food? Just about anything, but my two favorites would have to be ice cream and the London broil meal at Johnny's in Chicago you know the place 1/4 mile from the temple right by the bookstore. (it is worth the 3 hour drive just to eat the London broil.
Z - Zodiac sign? Taurus
1 - # of children I have
2 – # of minutes I have to finish this and go to bed
3 – # of months til my disc is healed hooray.
4 – # of burners that work on our stove. The last one we whittled down to 1 1/2 functoning burners.
5 - # of days til I get to go to the temple.
6 - # of birthday cards I have to mail out this month
7 - # of days til we go to my in laws for dinner.
8- # of hours of sleep I wish I could get.
9 - the time I wish Emily would sleep in til.
10- # pounds I'd like to lose in the next 2 months.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

That was so fun to read more about you. And I so wish that I had your wedding date.