"In our day to day actions, it is often the small and simple things that will have a long-lasting impact. What we say, how we act, and how we choose to react will influence not only ourselves but also those around us. We can build up, or we can tear down." -Per G. Malm

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Mastadon Stomp

So the annual IPFW Mastadon Stomp is this next Saturday, the 26th. And since I don't have any money left in the budget thanx to the Bi-Annual Baby Resale today. So I decided in place of the Stomp I am going to walk the outdoor "track" at the Dupont Y twice which is about a 5K. I can't run because of my back but I can walk so if anyone is up to join me let me know.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh, I so want to be there, but I'll be out of town. However, any other time you want to go, I am so there! I hope you made out at the baby resale.

emily said...

Oh the good old mastedon stomp. I'll walk the trail with you!

Jennifer said...

Never mind, I won't be going out of town, so count me in!!

Abbey said...

So long as I'm not having any strange pregnancy symptoms (like the pressure and painful cramping of Saturday), count me in! I'm excited! Oh, but in the morning...we have a wedding in the afternoon.