"In our day to day actions, it is often the small and simple things that will have a long-lasting impact. What we say, how we act, and how we choose to react will influence not only ourselves but also those around us. We can build up, or we can tear down." -Per G. Malm

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Fun in India

Well, sort of. Last night a bunch of us went to A Taste of India Restaurant, so we weren't exactly in India. But there was mood music and the food was authentic. It was so much fun to just get out with the girls and enjoy good food. I would suggest an every other month restaurant outing where we do a family style sample of everything like last night. I don't know about any one else but I need those times to just be with other women and enjoy. Don't get me wrong I love my husband and daughter but it is so nice to do something just for me. If I need it with only one child I can imagine how everyone with say 2 or more needs it. Thanks so much ladies it was too much fun.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

That was one of my favorite places to eat in the Fort. Chicken Masala and Onion Nan. YUM! If you're in the mood for more culture my other favorite place to eat was Baan Thai. It's over by Shoe Carnival and Quiznos.

emily said...

That was so fun! I've been craving indian food ever since. So if you ever want to hit the lunch buffet...

I brought my camera that night and totatlly forgot to have our pic taken. Bummer. Guess we'll have to go again.