"In our day to day actions, it is often the small and simple things that will have a long-lasting impact. What we say, how we act, and how we choose to react will influence not only ourselves but also those around us. We can build up, or we can tear down." -Per G. Malm

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Conference

I love Conference weekend. I love even more that we live in a world that has marvelous technologies at our fingertips. For instance the fact that within days you can re watch conference on the Internet so you can see all the talks that you missed while your child kept you out in the hall or mothers lounge. I love that it is printed in the Ensign so that we can re read the inspired words of our leaders. I love the fact that it was 65 degrees today and we have the windows open in the apartment. I love the gospel of Jesus Christ. I love that it has been restored and that there is a living prophet on the earth today to give us counsel and direction. I love that the priesthood is on the earth. I love my Heavenly Father. I love my Saviour, Jesus Christ. I marvel at what He has done so that I can return and live with Him again. I love that families can be together not only in this life but in the eternities. I love that if we strive to do what the Lord has commanded that He will bless us. Life is a wonderful thing. A great opportunity to learn and grow more like our Savior. I am grateful for all those I know that have touched and enriched my life to make me the person I am today. I love being alive.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Thanks for sharing your testimony. It was nice to read.