"In our day to day actions, it is often the small and simple things that will have a long-lasting impact. What we say, how we act, and how we choose to react will influence not only ourselves but also those around us. We can build up, or we can tear down." -Per G. Malm

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Who Will Win?

So We are Biggest Loser fans at the Fruth home (I guess this is something interesting I could at least have been blogging about; the finale is next week). Anyway Ali and oh my gosh her name escaped me the other girl, oh yeah Kelly, were above the yellow line. Roger and Mark fell below. But the show changed it this year and they didn't vote who would be the one to go to the finale; they are letting America decide. So I couldn't vote because I couldn't make a fair decision. I really want Ali to win. She is kicking bahoochee (pronounced ba-who-chi-like ti-chi) and she would be the first female winner. So I couldn't vote for Roger because he has the most weight to lose so he would beat ali even though Rog is my favorite between him and Mark. And I couldn't vote for Mark because at the last challenge he won meals prepared for him everyday by the Biggest Loser until the finale. He would have a huge unfair advantage. So in lieu of being the deciding factor vote I decided to not vote and let America decide who it would be and hold out for Ali. I can't wait to see. I get so nervous at the weigh ins every week. It is very nerve racking watching it I couldn't imagine doing it. That would be super stressful. Here is what happened last week. (wait til the lameo commercial is over. )http://www.nbc.com/The_Biggest_Loser_5/video/#mea=238205

3 comments:

Deb said...

You are so diplomatic. You make a good piont though. I don't get to watch much tv so I have no idea who your talking about...I have watched the show in the past and I love it too. I tell Lee we should try to get on it but he says we don't have alot of wieght to lose so they wouldn't take us but any way...I hope Ali wins so you'll be happy.

Jennifer said...

Oh my I love that show, really literally, it is the only show I watch during the week! I haven't voted yet. My only concern is that Ali wants to win it so badly that I think she might do some drastic things, like she really shouldn't lose anymore weight, she's lost 100 and weighs 135, I'm just afraid that over the past 3 months she will try to get to 1oo-110. But, Hmm. I like Mark only because I've seen him go through the most personal changes, plus if I vote for him, Ali's already beaten him % wise and he doesn't really have anymore weight to lose either, besides he doesn't need to win, did you see the size of his house!? and in Boston. It must have cost nearly 2 mil. Okay I guess I should have just sent you an email, with the length of this. Would you like to watch the finale together?

Stephanie said...

I watched the finale tonight and it was great! I'm so glad Ali won. What did you think of the show?