"In our day to day actions, it is often the small and simple things that will have a long-lasting impact. What we say, how we act, and how we choose to react will influence not only ourselves but also those around us. We can build up, or we can tear down." -Per G. Malm

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Cigarettes and Tampons

Thanks to my friend Sara for sending me this I laughed. Read on....

CIGARETTES AND TAMPONS

A man walks into a pharmacy and wanders up & down the aisles.
The sales girl notices him and asks him if she can help him.

He answers that he is looking for a box of tampons for his wife.
She directs him down the correct aisle.

A few minutes later, he deposits a huge bag of cotton balls and a ball of string on the counter.

She says, confused, 'Sir, I thought you were looking for some tampons for your wife?

He answers, 'You see, it's like this, yesterday, I sent my wife to the store

to get me a carton of cigarettes, and she came back with a tin of tobacco

and some rolling papers; cause it's sooo-ooo--oo-ooo much cheaper So,
I figure if I have to roll my own .......... so does she.

4 comments:

Shanna said...

That is too funny. I'm gonna post a good one on my blog that is similar to this.

Jennifer said...

That is funny, I'll have to share it with Mike, he will get a laugh!

And Hey, I'm still free on Friday if you want to come play and blog.

Deb said...

I love both of these (the middle wife and this one) stories. I could so see a man doing that and a little kid doing that.

Stephanie said...

Very funny!

How's YW going? I'm sure you're really busy with all the things going on this summer!