"In our day to day actions, it is often the small and simple things that will have a long-lasting impact. What we say, how we act, and how we choose to react will influence not only ourselves but also those around us. We can build up, or we can tear down." -Per G. Malm

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Move Update

Okay, I am still going to have sporadic blogs. We don't have our Internet hooked up yet. We only have one cable jack in the apartment and now that we have more room I don't want the computer in the living room. So we have to buy a wireless router and wireless adapter to hook up to it and it is currently not in the budget. I will blog when I get to use Anna's computer or anyone else who will let me use theirs. :) I want to say thank you to everyone who helped us moved, watched Emily, helped clean, etc.. I couldn't have done it with out you. I must say I should be done unpacking and everything by Saturday night. Not bad. Packed, moved, unpacked, emptied storage unit, unpacked, organized in 13 days. (If I reach my Saturday night goal, that is). We ended up canceling our YW Camp Out this weekend due to a forecast of Thunderstorms 'til Monday. So instead they are all coming over to my apartment for food and movies and fun. (More motivation to get everything done). Congrats to my friend Gabi for her wedding. I am so excited you found my blog. I added you to my favs. I am excited to be able to keep in touch. It sounds like you had a great honeymoon. Marriage is GREAT!. Well TTFN.

3 comments:

Shanna said...

WOW! You are such motivation. I am still trying to unpack. I will be lucky if I am done before we move again in January. Congrats on the bigger space. I know how nice that can be. Good luck getting it all done in 13 days.

Deb said...

WOW! I hope to be moving soon myself. I hope you can keep up with your blog soon on your own computer, but I'm sure your friends don't mind you using theirs. Enjoy.

Jennifer said...

I'm so glad you are moved in!