"In our day to day actions, it is often the small and simple things that will have a long-lasting impact. What we say, how we act, and how we choose to react will influence not only ourselves but also those around us. We can build up, or we can tear down." -Per G. Malm

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Sorry in Advance

So I'd like to apologize to any one who Emily got near today at church. When we came home we discovered she had a fever of 101. We don't know what is going on and hope it gets better as she "sleeps it off" tonight. SO in case she was contagious and she breathed on anyone sorry.

1 comment:

Deb said...

Becca you are so conciderate (did I spell that right) anyways we had a little boy at church today that may have had something contagiuos...he had a rash all over his hands and face, I hope for my kids sack it was posion ivy. But for his parnets I hope it wasn't to bad.