"In our day to day actions, it is often the small and simple things that will have a long-lasting impact. What we say, how we act, and how we choose to react will influence not only ourselves but also those around us. We can build up, or we can tear down." -Per G. Malm

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Life Simplified.

So at the zoo today we were talking and I decided that my life would be so much simpler if I rid of some things that seemed like a waste of time. For instance showering. How dumb because 1/2 hour later I am sweating like a pig after wrestling Emily down to get dressed. Plus our apartment doesn't have air so I just sweat all day. Also Cleaning. Big time waster because the house gets trashed in 20 minutes of toy playing. Anna did point out that I would have to do laundry. I'll give her that. Then I realized I would have a significant drop in friends and my husband probably wouldn't like me so much if I didn't shower. And I would go insane in a cluttery not cleaned house for more than a day. So I guess I'll just have to buck up and deal with it. ;-)

1 comment:

emily said...

I'm with you on this one. I sweat even in the a/c. I probably woudn't sweat so much if I stopped cleaning. I better try that.